Please Read First!
- Members of the public are asked to fill out a library membership at the counter.
- Readers who wish to use their own computer in the library are asked to inform the counter in advance.
- Eligible readers are limited to residents of Ishikawa Prefecture who are at least 18 years old (high school students and younger children are not permitted to use the library in principle), employees or students of universities or establishments located in Ishikawa Prefecture, and other individuals approved by the director.
|Regular Hours (Weekdays)||9:00–21:00|
|Regular Hours (Saturdays)||10:00–18:00|
|Reduced Hours (Weekdays)||9:00–17:00 * No change in Saturday hours during the long holiday.|
* Note that the library will be closed at 16:00 on the day before entrance examinations.
* However, on-campus students who desire extended hours, for example, due to training placement constraints, can use the library until 19:00 on the condition that an “Application for Special Student Library Access During the Entrance Exam Preparation Period” is submitted to the Library Director and Entrance Examination Chairperson.
The library is closed on Sundays and national holidays, during the year-end and New Year holidays (from December 28 to January 4), during our collection inventory, on the university’s anniversary (May 29), and on the day before and day of the entrance examination.
* Since the library may occasionally be closed on other dates, please refer to the library’s calendar before planning your visit.
Further Notes for Library Users
- Readers are responsible for taking care of their own valuables. Maintain silence in the hall.
- Readers may bring drinks into the library, as long as they have a sealable lid (such as in a plastic bottle). Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited.
- Please note that although the library may remain open, certain services such as user registration, cash transactions, and reference searches are unavailable after 19:00.